Joint Stock Company in Croatia
Joint Stock Company (D.D. – Dioničko društvo) is one of the most common types of companies in Croatia. This form of the company offers many advantages, in terms of limited liability (limited to the level of contribution) and regulated access to capital.
Joint Stock Company registration conditions
The DD is often the legal form of company chosen by large businesses, but it can also be used, as the shares in this type of company can be bearer shares and are therefore more easily transferable.
Get business registered
Register Joint Stock Company (D.D.) with our professional assistance. If you need other corporate solutions, feel free to contact us and we will gladly help you to accomplish your goals.
The period of register D.D. Company in Croatia engagement is approximately one month. It is consisting of Engagement planning company incorporation, corporate bank account approval, corporate internet banking approval, engagement completion.
Basic expenses including registration and similar fees (excluding legal fees).
The main expenses are related to administrative taxes (about 50 EUR) and notary fees.
- Minimum number of founders/shareholders and residency requirements
The minimum number of shareholders is one;
- There is no residency requirement for shareholders;
- Minimum number of directors (or other relevant officers) and residency requirements;
- The minimum number of directors is one. There are no residency requirements for directors for legal purposes (residency is only relevant for tax purposes);
- The minimum required capital is approx. 26,600. EUR (CZK 200,000).
Main documents required:
- Application filed with the local representative where the authorization takes place;
- Proof of registration of the company in Croatia (certificate of incorporation);
- Registration form for each employee you want to hire for the company;
- Copies of the beneficiary’s passport;
- The firm name of the enterprise;
- Descriptions of activities;
- Legal address;
- Of the Memorandum of Association, certified by a notary.
Consultation about company registration
Our specialists are the best on the market – they have vast experience in this field of activity. We provide a consultation service for the opening of JS company in Croatia. We will consult you about the possible risks and benefits of opening a JSC. We will also make you sure about taxes, fees, and opening a bank account. We will provide up-to-date information on any of your questions.
Other types of companies
If you feel like a Joint-Stock Company does not fit your needs, click the button below and you will see other legal forms like Limited Liability Company, Holding Company, Branch office, and more.
Register Joint Stock Company
Ready for next step
Accelerate your business growth while we take care of everything else.