Limited Liability Company in Croatia
Many foreign businessmen consider Croatia as a starting point for starting their entrepreneurial activities. The most common form of incorporation In Croatia is a Limited Liability Company (DOO). This type of company is suitable for all commercial purposes – from commodity trading to asset management. We provide company formation and registration services in Croatia. Register a business with help of professional lawyers. We will help to achieve your business goal.
DOO registration conditions
To register a company, the applicant must:
- prepare and submit personally the necessary documentation, consisting of a copy of a foreign passport; company name of the enterprise and line of business; legal address of the future company, and a notarized memorandum of association containing information on the founders and the distribution of shares between them;
- pay the state fee and the authorized capital of the company, the minimum amount of which is about 2,850 €;
- publish an article in the official Croatian publication about the opening of the community;
- register with the social, tax, and insurance services of Croatia.
Get business registered
Register Limited Liability Company (DOO) in Croatia jurisdiction with our professional assistance. Please feel free to contact us!
The period of registering an LLC Company in Croatia engagement is approximately 1 month. It is consisting of Engagement planning company incorporation, corporate bank account approval, corporate internet banking approval, engagement completion.
The company registration application costs approximately 710 HRK (93 EUR) plus VAT. It’s nice to know that the founders’ declarations of no debt have to be notarized when you want to start a business in Croatia and it costs around 35 Croatian (5 EUR) crowns plus VAT of 25%.
- Any person of any nationality or residence can be a director or shareholder of a company in Croatia;
- The owner of a company in Croatia can be both individuals and legal entities;
- A company that is opened in Croatia must have a legal address (we can provide you with an address);
- The amount of the authorized capital of DOO (Limited Liability Company) is up to 2850 euros.
You should provide the list of the following documents:
- Application filed with the local representative where the authorization takes place;
- Proof of registration of the company in Croatia (certificate of incorporation);
- Registration form for each employee you want to hire for the company;
- Copies of the beneficiary’s passport;
- The firm name of the enterprise;
- Descriptions of activities;
- Legal address;
- Of the Memorandum of Association, certified by a notary.
Consultation about company registration
The specialists of our law company have many years of experience and the necessary knowledge to register a company in Croatia quickly and easily. Our lawyers, accountants, and business consultants will help you with the process of registering a company in Croatia and with the further conduct of your business.
Other types of companies
If you feel like Limited Liability Company does not fit your needs, click the button below and you will see other legal forms like Joint Stock Company, Branch Office or Holding Company.
Register Limited Liability company
Ready for next step
Accelerate your business growth while we take care of corporate bank account and bookkeeping.